Temple Judea has been recognized across the United States for its innovation in developing out-of-the-box religious school options to help families make Jewish learning a positive and stress-free experience for their children. Our Classroom Program is offered one day a week with options for Hebrew Studies (4th-6th grade).
Below is our program for the 2020-2021 School Year
Religious School Program Schedule - Grades K-6th:
- K-3rd Grade Judaic Studies: $600- Sundays Mornings or Tuesday Afternoons. Class will be either 30-minutes Online-Only sessions or 1-hour In-Person sessions. Class modules will be by student level (8-10 students per class). Total of 25 Sessions.
4th-6th Grade Judaic & Hebrew Studies: $1000- Sundays Mornings or Tuesday Afternoons. Class will be either 30-minutes Online-Only sessions or 1-hour In-Person sessions. Class modules will be by student level (8-10 students per class). Total of 25 Sessions.
All 4th, 5th, & 6th Graders must be enrolled in both Judaic and Hebrew Studies. Hebrew Studies is Online-Only Learning offered Sunday Mornings or Weekday Afternoons.
For information on Religious School Programming
Judea Teen Journeys (JTJ) - Grades 7th-12th:
- 7th Grade: $400- Seven Sunday Afternoons (4:00-5:30pm) and eight Wednesday Evenings (6:00-7:30pm) per month. Online-Only Learning on Sunday and either Online-Only or On-Campus-Only Learning on Wednesday.
All Graders can choose Session "A" and Session "B" electives or both. Cost for the first Session is $360 and $200 for the second Session. Eight class days per Session. Sessions will be either Online-Only or In-Person-Only.
- 8th Grade: "A" Teen Philanthropy OR "B" Rosh Hodesh (Girls) or Shevet (Boys).
- 9th Grade: "A" Teen Philanthropy or Life of a Jewish Teen OR "B" Jews & Civil Rights.
- 10th Grade: "A" Confirmation OR "B" Jews & Civil Rights or Life of a Jewish Teen.
- 11th/12th Grade: "A" Post-Confirmation OR "B" Jews & Civil Rights or Life of a Jewish Teen.
Madrichim (9th-12th Grade): Sundays Mornings or Tuesday Afternoons. 1-hour sessions.
Assist Religious School Teachers in their virtual classrooms. There is no cost for this volunteer program.
RAC L'Taken trip to DC (9th-12th Grade): Weekend retreat to D.C., Date TBD.
Participate in workshops with the Religious Action Committee and speak with lawmakers on Capitol Hill.
For information on Judea Teen Journeys (JTJ)