TJVillage is a community, not a place. It is a connection—to friends and companionship, to shared interests and activities, to resources and caring. It is a vibrant community of mature adults, thriving independently together. It is:
- A member-driven and member-led organization for mutual support
- Temple Judea’s recognition of its older congregants and their importance in Temple life
- Meant to help members navigate the changes, opportunities, and challenges of their senior years
- Part of a national movement of villages and mentored by the Synagogue Village Network
- An avenue to enhancing our lives and widening our circles at a time when it is most needed
- A vibrant community of mature adults, thriving independently together
Connect with TJVillage by emailing or by calling 818-758-3800. We would love for you to be a part of our growing village!