What is TJVillage?
TJVillage is a community, not a place. It is a connection—to friends and companionship, to shared interests and activities, to resources and caring. It is...
A member-driven and member-led organization for mutual support
Temple Judea’s recognition of its older congregants and their importance in Temple life
Formed to help members navigate the changes, opportunities, and challenges of their senior years
Part of a national movement of villages and mentored by the Synagogue Village Network
An avenue to enhancing our lives and widening our circles at a time when it is most needed
TJVillage Vision: A vibrant community of mature adults, thriving independently together.
TJVillage Mission: Creating opportunities for mutual support through
- Engaging daytime programs for learning and recreation
- Satisfying social connections leading to friendship and companionship
- Consumer information that provides a foundation for informed choices
- Activities and resources for maintaining and adapting healthy life styles
- Networking among members with common experiences or interests
- A caring culture centered in performing acts of loving-kindness and tikkun olam
Connect with TJVillage by emailing or by calling 818-758-3800.